- Utilize existing content with simple adaptations.
- Make use of open source existing mobile applications.
- Ensure that PMT offerings meet visitor interests.
- Ascertain which strategies advance visitor learning.
- Consistently share findings to benefit other museums.
- Develop immersive strategies for training exhibit facilitators.
- Articulate the training strategies clearly for use by other museums.
21-Tech is NOT…
- NOT developing any new content or exhibits.
- NOT developing “apps.”
- NOT authoritarian in nature.
- NOT a replacement for another modality that works well.
- NOT inaccessible information for 3 years.
- NOT a classroom-style training program.
- NOT outdated by advances in PMT.