Visit the link below to see the full cycle 3 summary of finding for CMH.
Summarize the most important patterns and findings that emerged
- Categories were selected in order they were displayed. Most families only used few of the categories because of the amount information in each.
- App was not used very much by families with younger children. Some families referred to ages 6 and under as too young to use the app.
- Observational pattern suggested, use of app was not practical in crowded and loud areas.
- Nearly everyone agreed the app provides extended learning experience whether they would use it again or not.
- Short videos were successful and shared with other family members. Videos and graphics were most useful than text.
How did your organization respond or plan to respond to the findings?
The app is sufficient at this point to continue summative evaluations. More shorts videos, fun facts, and graphics will be added in the future to enrich post content.